Insurance Claims ProcessThe insured has responsibilities after a loss. Don't make costly mistakes.
REACH A TEXAS PUBLIC ADJUSTER TODAY
“There is a long list of requirements set forth in your insurance policy. As the insured, you have responsibilities after a loss. Don’t make costly mistakes.”
If you want to insure that your property damage claim or business interruption claim is handled properly, you should make every effort to comply with the long list of requirements set forth in your insurance policy. That includes the types of information you need to submit as well as the timing of your claim.
Few people know that the burden of proof in an insurance claim lies with you, the policyholder. As your insurance claim consultant, Abba Claims Public Adjusters will orchestrate every step of your claim, provide detailed documentation, and guide you through the insurance claim process. You will be able to avoid making costly mistakes and decisions that will impact your insurance claim settlement. We will work closely with you through the entire process of navigating and proving your claim.
In representing your interests, we always try to submit things at the very beginning of our window. Generally speaking, the insurance companies will wait until the last possible day before responding. So, no matter how fast we do our job, we all still have to wait the allotted time for the insurance companies to make their move. In short, there’s only so much we can do to speed up the process. Good things come to those who wait!
After a major property loss, you will have to make many decisions that will ultimately affect your final insurance settlement. You can partner with Abba Claims Consultants to help you with the following:
- To provide a free, on-site inspection, that will help you protect and preserve evidence that is often removed by the insurance companies and contractors.
- To review your insurance policy in detail to help you understand the complex language and restrictive conditions (stipulations and provisions) in your policy.
- To determine all coverage available, there are additional coverage’s hidden within your policy that you will want to know about.
- To protect your financial interests in the insurance claim. Abba Claims Consultants Public Adjusters will level the playing field to ensure you obtain the maximum insurance settlement allowed by your insurance policy coverage.
- Upon your acceptance of our services, we take inventory of all your damaged items, determine replacement values, and obtain comprehensive estimates for repairs.
- We will document your entire claim utilizing comprehensive insurance industry software that provides detail structural estimates and personal/business property inventories.
- To handle all of the details of your claim in a format that will comply with the terms of your policy. We pay for all necessary experts to support your claim such as estimators, engineers, environmentalists, appraisers, etc.
- We will help take the burden off of your shoulders so that you can get back to your normal routine and keep your peace of mind and allow you to return to your normal daily activities, insulating you and your family from stresses which can affect your important decisions at this crucial time.
- To save you the hassle of taking inventories of damaged or destroyed items and researching the cost to repair or replace.
- We will communicate effectively on your behalf and keep you informed and updated on a regular basis.
- To help convert complex insurance lingo in your policy into everyday language that will help you make important decisions.
- We will save you time by negotiating with the insurance company on your behalf and usually obtain much larger overall settlements through our experience and expertise.
- Our fee, which is a small percentage of your claim or a percentage of any additional benefits received due to our involvement, is more than offset by the higher insurance settlement you should receive with our assistance. We require no up-front fees and only get paid when you do.
- Many of our competitors utilize sale associates to solicit their business. The majority of these solicitors will not be adjusting your loss and are not always knowledgeable regarding the services they are representing. Many simply overstate how much “more money” they will actually recover for you. We suggest that if you are interested in retaining a Public Adjuster, speak directly to the individual that will be representing you and make sure they are properly licensed with the State Department of Insurance or Department of Regulatory Agencies.
Fortunately, you are able to go back to living your life once you’ve hired our Public Adjusters from Abba Claims Consultants to handle your claim. You can take care of your family and your business knowing that we will handle all of the details associated with your claim with your insurance company.
After all the back and forth with the claims paperwork, at some point down the road a check comes in. That check is usually made out to you, the insured, to us, and to your mortgage company. Some public adjusting firms would ask you for payment at that point. Not us.
At Abba Claims Consultants we have a Loss Draft Department whose sole function is to obtain checks from the insurance company and forward to your mortgage company for endorsement, to you for endorsement, to us for endorsement, and finally back to you. We don’t rest until your money is in your pocket. Only at that point do we close your file and thank you for letting us help you with your claim.
TEXAS PUBLIC ADJUSTER
Tell us about your claim below or call (214) 501-0598
to arrange a FREE Insurance Claim Consultation.
We provide Public Adjusting Services to homeowners & business owners across the States of Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina & Florida.
Ches Bostick Texas Public Insurance Adjuster License #1400001
Abba Claims Consultants, LLC Texas Public Insurance Adjuster License #2003555
Copyright © 2017 Abba Claims Consultants, LLC™. All rights reserved. Call (888) 908-2042 for service.