CALL YOUR TORNADO CLAIM INSURANCE ADJUSTER
Tornado Damage Insurance Claims are Complex.
We Have a Team of Experts to Get You Paid by Your Insurance
“Because we understand how insurance companies evaluate claims, we will make sure your claim estimates are backed by fact.”
As most property owners can attest to, your real estate buildings are typically the largest investment you make. When your buildings are damaged by a tornado and the ensuing water damage, recovering the maximum amount of money needed to repair or replace the damaged property and Business Interruption Losses will certainly be the biggest challenge one could ever undertake. Understanding the insurance claim process or working with someone who does can make the difference of recovering what you should under your policy.
Abba Claims Consultants Public Adjuster staff of professional insurance claims adjusters can help alleviate the difficult insurance claim process. We insure that you’re able to restore your home or business back to its pre-storm condition. We have a team of forensic experts that know building damage and how to work with insurance claims. Because we understand how insurance companies evaluate claims, we will make sure your claim estimates are backed by facts, and that you recover what is rightfully due under your policy. We will minimize the haggling and stress your insurance company can impose on you when filing a tornado damage insurance claim.
Here are a few key tips to make sure your tornado damage does not turn into an insurance claim nightmare.
1. Secure your building to prevent further damage. Tarp the roof to prevent roof leaks from causing additional damage to the interior. Board up the windows if necessary. Vandals will take notice.
2. Remove your valuables from the building.
3. We will meet your adjuster and deal with the insurance company to ensure the financial reserves are properly evaluated according to the actual damage that has occurred, therefore the insurance company adjuster sets the correct amount and the claims proceeds smoothly.
4. Never sign a contingency agreement for a contractor to represent you with your insurance company. That’s against the law!
5. Ask for an “advance payment” from the insurance company so you can at least start to make temporary repairs.
6. Tornado Damage Insurance Claims are Complex. It’s imperative that the “Hidden Damage” is recognized. We have a team of Forensic Experts to Get You Paid!
7. Understand the “damage repair estimate” that the insurance company adjuster provides you. If they have not provided one, ask for it right away!
8. In disaster situations, the demand for building and roofing materials naturally increases. The estimated cost of repairs accounted for in the insurance carrier “estimate” will most likely need to be increased as the demand for building materials increases.
Contact Abba Claims Consultants today to start the process of a proper and equitable recovery to your tornado damage claim.
TEXAS PUBLIC ADJUSTER
Tell us about your claim below or call (214) 501-0598
to arrange a FREE Insurance Claim Consultation.
We provide Public Adjusting Services to homeowners & business owners across the States of Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina & Florida.
Ches Bostick Texas Public Insurance Adjuster License #1400001
Abba Claims Consultants, LLC Texas Public Insurance Adjuster License #2003555
Copyright © 2017 Abba Claims Consultants, LLC™. All rights reserved. Call (888) 908-2042 for service.